Acquapole® Elastic Pole Training
ACQUAPOLE® ELASTIC INSTRUCTOR COURSE
This Acquapole® certification course is conducted by our Australian Master Trainers and is designed for instructors to learn to conduct safe and effective Acquapole® Elastic classes in the pool.
During the Elastic Pole course, you will learn how to conduct safe and exciting Elastic Pole training sessions. We will focus on different positions with the Elastics, upper and lower limb exercises, utilizing the abdominal wall and the design of a training session. You will learn the importance of a strong posture when using water resistance combined with the Elastics to build muscular strength and endurance, key elements of being a successful instructor and how to utilise all planes of movement in an aquatic environment.
The course will include theory, practical exercises and demonstrations and a theory exam. Upon successful completion of the course, the Acquapole® International Elastic Pole Certificate will be issued.
During the Acquapole® Elastic course you will learn the different positions and holds using the elastic used on the pole, upper and lower limbs and abdominal wall exercises and the design of an exciting Acquapole® Elastic class. The course is 8 hours duration (3 hours theory & 5 hours practical).
- You will be participating in theory and practical sessions so please bring your bathers, towel, footwear & comfortable clothing. Showers and change room facilities are available.
- You will also be required to demonstrate teaching methods on poolside so please bring clothing you are comfortable to instruct in. (Eg; shorts/leggings over your bathers.)
- Writing material will be required for theory sessions. An Acquapole® Elastic Instructor Manual will be provided on the day
- All participants will need to complete a small exam paper at the end of the session based on theory learnt throughout the day
- Please bring lunch, snacks and drinks as venues are not always close to shops. Rest breaks will be provided.
- Upon successful completion of the course Acquapole® Australasia will email your Acquapole® Elastic Instructor Certificate to you. You will also be listed on Acquapole® Italy & Acquapole® Australasia’s website as an official Acquapole® Instructor. Acquapole® Australasia will also send you a request to join out Acquapole® Instructor Facebook page.
- Instructors Registered as Group Fitness Instructors with Fitness Australia will recieve 5 CEC's