SAF AQUA Drums Vibes Training
SAF AQUA DRUMS VIBES INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
The SAF AQUA Drums Vibes concept is a unique Aqua Fitness Program which combines drum rhythyms, excellent fun and fabulous training. When designing a SAF AQUA Drums Vibes program we've altered our approach to resistance being used during training in the water environments. SAF AQUA Drums Vibes uses equipment which lenghtens the upper limbs increasing resistance through lengthening the leverage.
The course will include theory, practical exercises and demonstrations and a theory exam. Upon successful completion of the course, the SAF AQUA Drums Vibes Instructor Certificate will be issued.
During the SAF AQUA Drums Vibes course you will learn the different positions and holds using the drum sticks, how to use the power of rhythmical drum music to motivate your participants and creating maximum water turbulance to build the intesity of the training!
- You will be participating in theory and practical sessions so please bring your bathers, towel, footwear & comfortable clothing. Showers and change room facilities are available.
- You will also be required to demonstrate teaching methods on poolside so please bring clothing you are comfortable to instruct in. (Eg; shorts/leggings over your bathers.)
- Writing material will be required for theory sessions. A SAF AQUA Drums Vibes Instructor Manual will be provided on the day
- All participants will need to complete a small exam paper at the end of the session based on theory learnt throughout the day
- Please bring lunch, snacks and drinks as venues are not always close to shops. Rest breaks will be provided.
- Upon successful completion of the course Acquapole® Australasia will email your SAF AQUA Drums Vibes Instructor Certificate to you. You will also be listed on Acquapole® Australasia’s website as an official SAF AQUA Drums Vibes Instructor. Acquapole® Australasia will also send you a request to join out Acquapole®/Drums Vibes Instructor Facebook page.
COURSE DATES & LOCATIONS
19th May, 2018
Parafield Gardens Swim School